Monday, January 3, 2011

Meet My Boyfriend Oscar!


I've have a new boyfriend for the year 2011. His name is Oscar. I thought I new a lot about him, but turns out, I don't. He's much older than me (he'll be 83 on February 27th), so he's been around the block. Over the past 82 years, he's made a lot of decisions that have affected people's lives.  Some decisions were easy. Some decisions were hard. And some were just plain wrong. In fact, Hollywood's biggest stars get all gussied up every year to hear what he has to say. (Can you blame them? I mean check out those pecks...not bad for an octogenarian!) Nonetheless, I, along with millions of other Oscar fans, continue to support him and the industry he has faithfully been apart of for 82 years. I hope you'll follow my journey with Oscar this year as I spend countless hours getting to know my new beau! (Special thanks to my friend Collin Dahlgren for creating such a beautiful logo for my blog. He's your man for all things graphic design!)

No comments:

Post a Comment